skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
TIM , JESS AND JACOB
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
The calm before the storm. It's Wednesday night before Thanksgiving,as you can see I have started to get things ready for tomm. I made my dressing for the turkey which I will get up at 6 to get in tho oven. The tables are up and dressed as well. I thought I better take some pictures before it all get's to messy to take one. More pictures to come of Thanksgiving Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BACKROUND
My Music
Friends
Alexis
Christmas 2009
16 years ago
Jodee and Brian
Blog Archive
►
2009
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2008
(8)
►
December
(4)
▼
November
(4)
Electric Light Parade float
The calm before the storm. It's Wednesday night be...
Well here we are the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. ...
Well, here we are. The Harrison's otherwise known ...
About Me
Jess Harrison
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment